Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Stuff

Tomorrow at noon I am having a grand total of 5 teeth, four wisdom and one botched root canal, removed from my mouth. I'm glad I'm having it done because it needs to be done, but at the same time I am feeling a bit aprehensive about it.

In other news, Jeni and I spent last weekend in Montana and the video of our adventures is nearly finished. So, depending on how I feel tomorrow afternoon, y'all may get another fantastically exciting video.

Also, I learned how to ride a motorcycle on our Montana trip. Unfortunately we don't have any video, but I promise you it happened. I now feel that my life cannot be complete without owning a motorcycle. If we can swing it I think I will try to get a bike in Scotland to trip around the country with. It's a little disheartening that the amount of money I'll spend on my teeth in the next few days could have bought a pretty nice bike.

So the moral of the story is: If you want a motorcycle be sure to brush and floss everyday!!!

1 Responses to “Stuff”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i cannot resist...the molar of the story is brushing and flossing buys bike  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.