Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Uh-oh

Well, it's another day of class. I hate to admit it, but I think I may be burned out on this semester of school already. "Isn't it a little early for that, Matt?" you might ask. Yeah yeah, I know. I just feel bored, school is getting mundane. I have a relatively easy load this semester, but I have plenty to occupy my time with. I'm even learning interesting stuff in my classes. It doesn't seem like these factors should add up to a case of very premature senioritis, but it seems that they have. I guess the X-factor that I didn't consider above is the little get together that Jeni and I have planned for August 28th...that could be a contributing factor to my desire to be done with this semester. Well, anywho...I've got to go off to choir now for my daily dose of Milli-Vanilli-ing.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.