Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Back in the Saddle Again

Hey hey, big bright blogging world! I guess it's been a while since I've posted anything, but I've been absorbed in something even more addicting and time consuming than the computer, reality. No, not reality TV shows, but honest to goodness reality. All summer I've been getting on the computer only once every couple of days to check the old email and the old Homestar. The internet isn't really doin' it for me lately. I figure it's just as well, my eyes always hurt after just a few minutes of looking at the screen. Well, here's the big summer blog update, not like anyone really needs it, cause all the people who read my blog are also people I see in reality (you remember, that thing I mentioned earlier) almost every day. Anywho, here's what's going on:

Gettin' married (on August 28th to Jeni Borin)
Got a new car (a Toyota Matrix: stylish, functional and good gas mileage)
Got an apartment in Spokane (a handicapped one with a wide door, just in case I break something)
And so on and so on ('cause there's more stuff I can't think of)
Etc., etc. ('cause I'm tired of typing)
Blah, blah, blah (for A.J.)

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.