Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


I'm Really Not a Slacker

You've probably noticed that my posts for the last week or so have come with decreasing frequency and quality. Sorry about this. I'm going through a mini quarter-life crisis (it's an early mid-life crisis) which happens to have overlapped with a research paper for Music History which is due on Tuesday. I guess the one redeeming quality of the situation I'm in now is that it all ends, for better or for worse, on Tuesday. Tuesday is also the day that Jeni and I are flying back to LA for T-day. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see you, if you live in La, next week. Since my quarter-life crisis will be simmering down and my research paper will be done with I'll be able to tell you all about my new direction in life and Mauro Giuliani. But for now it's back to the grindstone for me.

0 Responses to “I'm Really Not a Slacker”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.