Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


The Mystery!

You may have noticed that the background of my blog recently changed but thanks to the small size of the tiled image might not be able to see what it actually is. Well, I got no comments on it so no one must really be interested, but for my own satisfaction I will unveil the mystery. Here in Spokane there is a restaurant called Tomato Street where the tables are covered in paper and you get a can full of crayons to draw with. Jeni drew the head, I filled in the rest:

6 Responses to “The Mystery!”

  1. # Blogger Jenevieve

    you may think about rockin the spell check. I changed the "missle" blog to "missile", but i can't change this one. :)  

  2. # Blogger Andrew Seely

    it's a horseasaurus!!!  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    I like it...if i rode anything this would be what i ride!  

  4. # Blogger tim

    My uncle Bill has worked in many restraunts in Spokane, particularly IHOP. He has also made passing references to Senior Froggies however. I bet both of those no longer exist... just sayin.  

  5. # Blogger Matt

    They do so both exist. Never been to either though. Well, I've been to IHOP, but not in Spokane.  

  6. # Blogger Will

    I believe what we are looking at is a stegohorsus. Note the ridge of dorsal plates and the long bone spikes on the tale, and the distinctly equine head.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.