Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Sorry, I Forgot





Here's the beer. I drank this one, and used another bottle to marinate the beef.




Here's the focaccia. Homemade whole wheat focaccia. Be nice to me and maybe I'll make you some. I hope you like olive oil!

2 Responses to “Sorry, I Forgot”

  1. # Blogger i have ibs

    I'm about to make a batch of chili. This time I'm experimenting with both tomato paste (instead of crushed tomatoes) and a few bottles of Pyramid Hef. There may possbily be some still left when you get down here.  

  2. # Blogger Will

    Mmmm...Fat Tire. Excellent choice. Of course, New Belgium is fantastic no matter what variety you choose. Have you tried their Abbey? I suspect you would like it.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.