Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Some Music

Ok, so I tried to set up a Myspace page to be able to post some classical guitar stuff I'm working on, but I think their screening process isn't allowing me to post Bach. I'll try to work out a way around it in the next day or so. In the meantime, you can hear some original rock-type music by yours truly at The Matt Show on Myspace. There are just two songs there now, but listen and enjoy. By the way, I'm still planning on following up to the music post of a few days ago, I just need a longer chunk of time to work on it than I've gotten recently.

0 Responses to “Some Music”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.