Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Secondary Infection

Note the left side of my jaw:


I woke up to this at about 4:15 in the morning, called the on call dentist in Spokane who called in a perscription to Walgreens here in L.A. and by 6 I had antibiotics and chlorhexadine mouth rinse. I was supposed to sing in church this morning, but I don't think it'll happen, since I can neither open nor close my mouth completely.

1 Responses to “Secondary Infection”

  1. # Blogger Mariquita

    sorry, matt! hope you're feeling better soon....  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.