Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Answers to Recent Queries

The "TroutMan" photo is indeed at the Spokane Fish Hatchery. Man, they've got some big fish there.

I have indeed tried New Belgium's Abbey ale, but it's enough like Chimay and yet not as good as Chimay that it's sort of ruined for me. I'm not a wine connoisseur in a beer drinker's world, I'm just a high-class beer connoisseur in a beer drinker's world.

And yes, I think Stegohorsus is dead on.

2 Responses to “Answers to Recent Queries”

  1. # Blogger Will

    And yet, Chimay is a pain in the ass to find in Spokane, so I settle for Abbey. Oh to be in Seattle, where the beer section of a grocery store covers a good huge portion of the back wall, and most of it is imports and micros.  

  2. # Blogger Will

    That is true.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.