Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


MT!!!

Hola to everyone from Montana! Jeni and I left Spokane a few days ago to come out for a wedding where she will be a bridesmaid (bride's maid?) (brides' made?) (bri desma' de?) and I will be providing the music. Right now I'm posting from a little side trip to visit my friend Seth up near Flathead lake. We did a little geocaching, so look for a new post over there as soon as I'm back in Spokane to upload the pics.

Oh yeah, and Jeni and I are fast approaching our one-year anniversary this Sunday. Crazy for being married!!!

3 Responses to “MT!!!”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    ONE YEAR!!!

    yaka doo!!!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Matt it was great to have you stop by for a couple of days. Thanks for the geocahing trip!  

  3. # Blogger Andrew Seely

    It's sunday now, so I get to say...


    HAPPY YEAR-AVERSERY!!!!!!!!

    I've been so blessed by you two over the years, I can't express my happiness for you both.

    Love
    Andrew  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.