Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Out of the Loop/Fun with Demographics

What's your birthday?

Ok, when I was down in L.A. I realized that when it comes to things like parties, events, birthdays, etc., I'm not really on the ball. I just tend to go with the flow of the people around me. Part of the problem of being in WA is that there isn't a flow to go with, so I realize I'm missing out on a lot of stuff that a more organized person than myself would be in on. So, to start the process of getting back on the ball, I'd appreciate it if y'all'd tell me your birthdays. If you don't want to leave it in a comment you can shoot me an email at guitarmatt@gmail.com.

4 Responses to “Out of the Loop/Fun with Demographics”

  1. # Blogger Jenevieve

    Mine is August 5th.  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    mine is march 9th...i do not celebrate ot though.  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    mine is march 9th...i do not celebrate ot though.  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    nov 7 me
    dec 18 justin

    it was much fun hanging with you while you were here in cali.
    do we get a post?

    har har  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.