Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Back From L.A.

I'm back! I have mixed feelings about being back in WA. I love the people in L.A. but I can't stand the lifestyle, the pace, or the abundance of Ford Excruciators. Perhaps a more serious post will come out of that trip, in fact I know at least one will, but now is not the time for that. Oh, no! Not the time for that at all!

I wrote a new song tonight and recorded it just for all you, my faithful blog pals. Go to The Matt Show Myspace site to check it out. Seriously, I think this is some of my best songwriting ever. It also features my first ever attempt at vocal harmonies, so consider yourselves forewarned. Today I bought a new mixer for recording music and I figured how better to innagurate it than by writing a song about the event. Ok, so maybe this isn't my best songwriting ever, but it's kind of fun anyway. Go listen! www.myspace.com/mattshow

1 Responses to “Back From L.A.”

  1. # Blogger Matt

    Someone on your blog pointed out that the phrase 'cleanliness is next to godliness' has been misinterpreted. That's true, it should be 'catchiness is next to godliness.'  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.