Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Jealous?



I know you are!

3 Responses to “Jealous?”

  1. # Blogger Andrew Seely

    I think I'd be more jealous if it was the old school Tiger (maybe someone else) Football game. I really liked that one. Or maybe even one of the orginal Nintendo handhelds with two screens that folded open. Those were RAD!!!  

  2. # Blogger Will

    So awesome! The Trekker in me is totally geeking out over that. To boldly split infinitives where no infinitives have been split before! How'd you find it?  

  3. # Blogger i have ibs

    Good job Will! It's always nice to see people who understand the distinction between Trekker and Trekkie.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.