Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Arrrrrrr

So, having missed Pirates opening night because I had to get up early the next morning to drive to Corona for my motorcycle class (yes, I'm now only one written DMV test away from having my motorcycle license) I finally saw it night before last out here in North Carolina. I was a little worried after all the mixed reviews I heard, but I still had a great time and thought it was a great movie. Overall it wasn't as good as the first, but the camera work was beautiful once again and the new monsters were bigger and slimier and more awesomer, which is almost always a good thing. So the question is, how do you top pirates vs the Kracken? Simple, pirates vs. ninjas. Now I haven't done a lot of research into it yet, but why else would Chow Yun-Fat be in the next pirates movie? Now as Jeni pointed out, there have been movies he has been in in which he didn't play a martial arts driven role, so pirates vs. ninjas isn't really a sure thing. But my thought is, when do pirates ever say, "How about we sail around the world, meet new and strange people, and not fight them this time?" So I figure, even if we don't expressly get pirates vs. ninjas, we'll still get pirates vs. asians of some variety which will be pretty cool.

You'd better watch your back Andrew. ARRRRRRR!!!!!!

1 Responses to “Arrrrrrr”

  1. # Blogger Andrew Seely

    Well it looks like it may become a reality.
    http://askaninja.com/ninja/revver/1175?width=320&height=278  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.