Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


A Long Time Ago, in a Country Far, Far Away...

Ok, I was just sitting here in our flat, minding my own business when someone outside on the street started doing decidedly unholy things to a set of bagpipes. After about ten minutes of general squealing and honking they are now playing the theme from Star Wars for everyone within half a mile to hear.

4 Responses to “A Long Time Ago, in a Country Far, Far Away...”

  1. # Blogger Mariquita

    I think the unholiness was just the bag warming up (there may be a technical term here, but I sure don't know it). I like bagpipes. My dad played them in his shop occasionally just to be silly.  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    I could not think of anything more holy than the Star Wars theme being played on the bagpipes. I just may weep.  

  3. # Blogger Matt

    Even after the pipes were warm, his playing was still rather unholy. I think there may have been alcohol involved. It seems like there usually is around here...  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.