Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Yeah, that Lighthouse Crap wasn't Cutting it

Seriously. So here's a new template. Also, after probably about a year's absence, links are back! Now it'll be even easier to leave my page!

4 Responses to “Yeah, that Lighthouse Crap wasn't Cutting it”

  1. # Blogger superstar

    this is the good picture  

  2. # Blogger Bianca

    I think you are have blog personality issues. :) I like the eyeballs.

    ps I don't like being POROUS!!!!  

  3. # Blogger Andrew Seely

    smooth shoes and cool tattoos

    yep that's me  

  4. # Blogger Jenevieve

    So, have you considered posting on this cool new template?  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.