Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Ok, I'm Pretty Sure...


...that someone graffiti'd the word "FLAN" on the wall across the street from our place.

3 Responses to “Ok, I'm Pretty Sure...”

  1. # Blogger Jenevieve

    Niiice! I hadn't seen that one yet!  

  2. # Blogger Miranda

    and why wouldn't they? nothing compels me to destructive delinquency quite like underdone mexican desserts.  

  3. # Blogger Mariquita

    I don't know if I'd call it "destructive delinquency" so much. Maybe more "ardent lapse of judgment" or "passionate love grafitti."  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.