Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Laziness Will Only Get You So Far

As I was eating my frosted flakes (a.k.a. Frosties over here) out of a ridiculously small bowl with a ridiculously large spoon I though to myself, "I should probably do dishes today."

So now, *cough cough* 2 days later *cough cough*, I'm doing dishes. Yaya for me!





(Do you think the comma should have been placed inside the 2nd asterisk? Does MLA/APA/CMS even cover that? How does one go about verb conjugation when stringing together subjects with /'s? or is it just /s? Should I have capitalized that "or"?/"or?")

2 Responses to “Laziness Will Only Get You So Far”

  1. # Blogger Jenevieve

    The primary purpose of language is to convey meaning. Meaning was conveyed, so you were successful in your presentation.  

  2. # Blogger Miranda

    That's nothing! I have one of each utensil, 1 plate, 1 bowl and some of those reusable ziploc tupperware things. today is thursday. on sunday i had a bowl of baked bean for dinner and the bowl is still sitting on my desk. And monday's tupperware is still dirty too. I'll do them after I go to the grocery store (at which time I will also buy the promised and anticipated kraft mac).  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.