Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Skype

Anyone out there use Skype? Jeni and I love it, when it's working, which hasn't been the last few days. Any one else having this problem? It won't sign in. It'll just spend about 5 minutes trying and then quit unexpectedly. The Skype website says something's wrong, but I'm wondering if it's affecting everyone or just us mac people, or UK people, or basement dwelling people... Also, if you have skype but don't ever talk to us on it, give me your name and we'll chat when it's back up and running!

1 Responses to “Skype”

  1. # Blogger Chris Ing

    Seems to be big.

    http://blog.wired.com/monkeybites/2007/08/skype-outage-bl.html

    I don't use it that often, so I didn't notice.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.