Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


The Deal

Here's the (abridged) deal. I don't have it in me right now to do a full post, but here are a few ideas floating around in my mind:
  • Thanksgiving is good
  • Los Angeles is bad
  • Bach is hard
  • Lincoln Towncars suck
  • Brothers (especially named AJ) are good
  • Education is of debatable value
  • My Giuliani paper was not good, but got a good grade
  • God is patient
  • I am distracted/too busy
  • The Firefox popup blocker messes up blogger spellcheck
It was good to see the few people I got to see on the break, here's hoping that for as much as I hate L.A. I'll get back down there soon to see you all again.

0 Responses to “The Deal”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.