Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Lover Boy What Now?

Zero, I think it was. It's a hotmail address that's now gathering dust, a moniker left over from a time when I thought ,"Man, maybe I could be cool." Loverboyzero. I still think it's kind of cool actually. Maybe I could get that silkscreened on a black shirt and pretend like it's a band I'm in. Bands are cool. I'd have to mess with the capitalization, though. Thinking up a cool set of words isn't enough to be cool anymore like it used to be, now you have to tweak it a little. I'm not adding any random meaningless numbers after it though, I don't want to be that kind of cool.

loverboyZero

Yeah, that'd look tight on a black shirt.

0 Responses to “Lover Boy What Now?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.