Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


MCERS'd!!!!!

Don't worry, we'll get back to the old school memories soon, but I wanted to share this today. Jeni and I just got the capability to actually send the stupid little pictures that our phones take (often without any input from us) so I wanted to share this pic with y'all:



I don't think I'll even add any commentary. Maybe at some point in the future I'll come up with some sort of "Which Multicultural Emergency Rescue Squad Puppet are you?" quiz. That is all, you may now go back to your lives til tomorrow.

0 Responses to “MCERS'd!!!!!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.