Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Good Shot Mike.com!!!!

A new look and a new name! It might change a bit over the next few days, I want to get a picture up on the page somwhere right when you load it so it's not so bland. Let me know about the colors, I've already figured out that they don't look the same on all screens, but let me know if they're bearable so I can change them if they're not. You'll also notice two spots for comments. I'm going to switch over to blogger comments which are above the post, while old haloscan comments will be below the post for a week or so untill I phase them out completely. That's it for tonight. Give me suggestions on what sort of picture you'd like to see in the top of the tool bar on the right.

2 Responses to “Good Shot Mike.com!!!!”

  1. # Blogger Andrew Seely

    I want a picture of an old granny looking woman with a big shotgun pointing towards me with a witty quip of a saying.

    Otherwise, I like the color scheme. Good stuff.  

  2. # Blogger Jenevieve

    I like the granny.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.