Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


So...

...today I accidentally got up at 5 am. I never reset any clocks this weekend because I slept in every day, and the main clocks I use during the day are the cell phone and the computer, both of which reset themselves. Seriously, $5 Wal-Mart alarm clock, can't you get with the program. Alas, it cannot, so I think I might just have to wake up at 5 tomorrow morning as well. The good part about waking up at 5 in the morning is that it provides a great excuse for going to sleep at 8:40 in the evening. Goodnight, all.

0 Responses to “So...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.