Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


I Hate to Say This

Firefox 2.0 sucks. New tabs and spell check are cool, but the browser randomly freezes and often maxes my CPU. This renders the browser unusable. Unfortunately, poking around just a bit on the internet confirms that this is a widespread problem , which isn't confined to this 4 year old lappy. I spent about 15 minutes just trying to post a comment on Drew's blog before I broke down and did it with Internet Explorer. I'm posting this from IE7. Once Mozilla gets the kinks worked out I'll switch back, but for now I'll be using IE7 for my web-ventures. I never thought I'd see the day.

2 Responses to “I Hate to Say This”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    Matt I finally posted about the Eucharist. Please check out my newest post to read my remarks on the table feast. Later!  

  2. # Blogger Andrew Seely

    just go back to firefox 1.5  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.