Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


A Mysterious Package-Part 2

My mysterious package has experienced a mysterious status:

Sometimes I just wonder about the people who choose the wordings for these things. "Experienced an exception?" That sort or cryptic mumbo-jumbo is the last thing I want to see when I'm obsessing enough about my mysterious package to bother checking the tracking website. Turns out in this case that "exception" just meant a bad weather delay. Why didn't hey just say "Weather Delay" then? Ok, my generally pointless rant is over.

By the way, if you happen to know what's in my mysterious package, don't give it away. I'm building up to a lame joke, here. Also, wondering what happened to part one? That's part of the mystery! Come back for part three to find out!

0 Responses to “A Mysterious Package-Part 2”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.