Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


The Kind of Nerd I Am

Amazon.com knows:

3 Responses to “The Kind of Nerd I Am”

  1. # Blogger Mariquita

    i like it. :)

    grrr... sometimes it takes multiple tries to read your secret code word right. I thought two vs were a w. sorry, try again.  

  2. # Blogger Bianca

    Matt, you are definitely a special kind of nerd. It's creepy how much Amazon knows...

    Mary, sometimes I think I am dyslexic because I honestly have severe code word issues. I think the blue man is for me.  

  3. # Blogger R.Fiction.Esq.

    me and a mate once spent a drunken evening comming up with Customers who brought X also brought Y jokes (the trigger for all this being Amazon linking the West Wing to Nine Inch Nails)

    A couple I still remember:
    Customers who brought Slipknot also brought These Knives
    &
    Customers who brought Slipknot also brought Some Earplugs.

    ~tranquil.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.