Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Where Have I Been?

Oh, you know. I've been here and there. I've mainly been helping Jeni study for her finals. I've been trying, and failing, at keeping our house in order between study sessions. In the time left over after all that I've been working on music. Oh! I also had coffee for the first time in my life. I think I'll post about the experience over on the Scotvet later today once I wake up a little. In the meantime, here's a recording I spent the weekend working on. This piece was written by my brother's friends Bobby and Peter as music for an imaginary video game called Battle Factor. I think they described it as, "you know, maybe having tanks or something." So here's my version. It's in m4a format which I think most media players can play, but let me know in the comments if you have any trouble and I'll put it up as an old fashioned mp3.

Battle Factor mkII

2 Responses to “Where Have I Been?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hah, sweet. Totally reminds me of the first Command & Conquer music.
    -Jamie  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I can't make it work! (cried in my most dispairing tone)Darn Windows Vista! >:(  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.