Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Granny Speaks!

Hey, you can't never say that I don't do what needs to be dones to please the peoples. Ask for Granny with a shotgun, recieve granny with a shotgun. You may also notice that Granny has a few different quips she cycles through at random. Have something you want the whole world to know? Need an anouncement to reach an audience of at least three (3) people? Well, email me or leave a comment to put your words in Granny's mouth.

By the way, sorry about the pop up as you load the site now, it's a side-effect of Granny's new found abilities. I've emailed the people at www.dyn-web.com where I got the code to see if we can get rid of the pop up, but just click through it for now. Just think of it as Good Shot Mike's own bouncer that keeps the riff-raff out but for some reason let you all in.

1 Responses to “Granny Speaks!”

  1. # Blogger Andrew Seely

    THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and no I don't smell like kimchi!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.