Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


Update!

Thanks Miranda and Pappy for your comments on the last post. I'll likely comment a bit more on the question myself soon, but for now I'd like to get a few more responses if anyone else has something to add.

In other news, AJ sent over a package containing a copy of Windows XP ordered from newegg.com, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap borrowed from Bobby Woo, and a copy of Brain Age no doubt obtained in some thoroughly uninteresting and non-dubious manner (prove me wrong AJ!). The Windows got installed on Jeni's old laptop which we then gave to one of her classmates who sadly had no computer while we had two. I've already sunk a good deal of time into The Minish Cap to get my Zelda fix since the new DS Zelda game, which was supposed to be out now, has been pushed back to the end of the year. On the Brain Age front, doing timed math problems shouldn't be fun, but for some reason it is. That's the update for now!

2 Responses to “Update!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    yay for newegg.com. That's where I got my beautiful new laptop so I can continue to stalk you and your beautiful wife. :)  

  2. # Blogger Matt

    Yay for stalking by ln!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.