Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


We Have a Name!!!

No, not for the baby, but for the new blog! Thanks for the suggestions, they got the creative juices flowing, but I ended up coming up with something on my own. It's not ready to be unveiled so you don't get to know what it is yet, but I'll give you a hint: it returns zero hits when googled in quotes. Care to take a guess?

Also, for an update on the baby situation, head over to The Scot Vet.

1 Responses to “We Have a Name!!!”

  1. # Blogger Jenevieve

    Well, since "Fulcrum Shiggy Rabbit's-Bane" does, in fact, turn up a google hit now, I'm stumped.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.