Matt's blog

The story of me, an American in Edinburgh, Scotland finding my place as a musician, a husband, a father and a Christian.


I Love Political Correctness

I just spotted a review of a Cadillac CTS-V referring to it as "a low maintenance alternative to a trophy spouse." Well. I'm sure glad we decided to correct the overly offensive phrase 'trophy wife.' I'm glad to see that society had decided that it was more important to allow both men and women to be viewed as objects rather than eliminate the idea that a human being can be reduced to a status symbol. And can be replaced by a $70,000 phallus extension. But don't worry, I'll never sink low enough to replace Jeni with a Cadillac. I'll definitely go with a BMW.

7 Responses to “I Love Political Correctness”

  1. # Blogger Jenevieve

    Oh, honey. I love when you talk about me like that.  

  2. # Blogger Andrew Seely

    I can get one for 16.50 according to google when you search for "penis pump".
    Otherwise, I think Jeni would be better suited with being replaced with a Vespa.  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    I think replacing Jeni neeeds to be tuff like FORD tuff....go with the Pick up!  

  4. # Blogger i have ibs

    Either that i sthe most undue praise Ford has ever recieved, or you don't think very highly of Jeni.

    Jeni, you're at least a Chevy.  

  5. # Blogger Jenevieve

    Oh, Andrew. The Chevy Silverado is my favorite... (Jeni looking at you with hearts in her eyes... for the truck)  

  6. # Blogger Matt

    Did you just call A.J. (AJ/Adge/Mandrew/Androgenew/Schmayjay(Jeni just made that one up)) Andrew?  

  7. # Blogger Jenevieve

    Whoa, I just saw "Andrew and assumed "Seely"... I feel shaken.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Matt's blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.